Sunday, August 23, 2009

w00tw00t

YAYYy guess what guys? I picked up my car yesterday =) Or actually it was kind of today since I had to wait until 12 midnight since that is when my insurance kicked in. It's the one that doesn't have a black stripe...so i guess that picture that i got off google is pretty accurate haha. I spent today cleaning it out...though I was coughing up a storm and sweating so much since I was wearing a sweater , I didn't realize I could take it off until later on okay lol. All the cleaning made me cough so much in that car....and made me pooped! It was good though. A job well done if I do say so myself.

I'm just sitting in my room watching mission impossible 3....wishing I wasn't sick anymore *sigh* and I just had a really big spider crawling on my arm =(...grosssssss :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment