Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Short, Fun filled day...

Well for the last month my boyfriend has been sick...yes you heard right, MONTH lol. He had bronchitis...which then turned to pneumonia...which then turned to him being in the hospital for a couple nights :(. He never left his house for that whole month (except of course to go to the doctor and the hospital) and today was pretty much our first outing =) lol.

All we did today was go run some errands to the bank, check out EB games and go to Olive Garden to eat mmmm =). Then he insisted I go home since I am still sick, and that was the end of that lol. I feel a lot better now, it is just that I'm still coughing out the yucky stuff so it'll go away =(. Anyways...I just wanted to blog about that so i'll remember it =) oh and happy monthsary mike <3

na♥mi

No comments:

Post a Comment